Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Roseville,

Dear Roseville,
Lately, we've been having some issues I wish to address. First things first, all your complaining about how "far away" you are. Really? The distance between you and I is only a bit over 23 miles. Depending on what part of me you are in, or what part of you that you are coming from. You have been extremely lazy lately, and it's getting old. Quit making excuses. It is not that hard to get here! And another thing, Roseville. You are not better than me. Quit acting so damn pretentious. You are a SUBURB. Congratulations, you just had another CHAIN restaurant open up. Who cares. Call me when you find a personality.
No hard feelings Roseville, but i'm sick and tired of dealing with all of your excuses. And one more thing- tell Granite Bay to suck it.
Regards,
Sacramento

2 comments:

  1. It should be signed "Sacramento and West Sacramento".

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one more thing, you are truly your father's child.

    ReplyDelete